In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its development regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, ISEL Energía SLU (hereinafter The Provider) informs all users of the website who provide or are going to provide their personal data, that these will be incorporated into the automated file(s) found duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Users, by providing data through this site, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the provider for the following purposes, depending on the area of the web page in which They requested:
- The data collected in the contact forms on the website are used to respond to the queries received, as well as to monitor and contact those people who have shown interest in our services or products.
- The data collected in the registration of Users of this website are used for the development of commercial relations between both parties, user management and to enable the use of the different services offered on the website.
- The data collected for the contracting of the services and products offered on this website are used for the correct processing and formalization of the purchase order, as well as the management of commercial relations between both parties.
In addition to the purposes mentioned in the previous points, we indicate that the common purpose for all of them is to send you information about the company, its products and offers related to food (canned vegetables, fish, meat, etc.), by any means ( postal or electronic).
The required fields will be marked on the form with an asterisk *, as they are necessary for the provision of optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely adjusted to your needs.
This company will treat the aforementioned data with the utmost confidentiality, not making assignments or communications to third parties, apart from those indicated by current regulations (Public Bodies, Courts, Tribunals, etc.) and those necessary for the correct development of this relationship. and derived from it (transport and logistics companies, providers of means of payment, etc.) and any other operator that intervenes in the purchase and delivery process.
The forms contained in the website are not addressed to minors. The provider is not responsible for cases in which minors have sent personal data through this website. However, as soon as it becomes aware of this fact, it will proceed to the immediate destruction of this data.
The provider guarantees the user in any case the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms provided in current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, together with a copy of your DNI, through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Correo Postal: Pol. Ind. Ombatillo, Calle B – 29 / Apartado de correos Nº 43 / 31591 Corella (Navarra) España
The User may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
In the same way, the provider has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The User guarantees the veracity of the data provided to the Provider and is responsible for keeping them completely updated for the duration of their condition. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the provider or third parties for the information provided.